Thursday 17 May 2018

Embrace the weeds and things …..

During my last life in Ontario which interestingly seems a very long time ago, I would spend a lot of time caring for and paying attention to my grass. I had huge amount of pride in the way it appeared, dark green and completely weed free. I would always cut it in a carefully planned way so that from a distance it resembled a well-manicured soccer field.

Fast forward to now, my grass is completely 100% natural, not so green and covered in weeds and things. Today before I gave it the first cut of the season, I stood and looked out at it and thought ~ “my God it looks lovely” ~ so much so, with some pride I have added pictures.

It is amazing how the years change your idea of what is nice or not about your grass …..

The white flowers in the photos are actually Wild Strawberries, see the blog “We have Fragaria Vesca” at ~









No comments:

Post a Comment