Friday 25 May 2018

A new family member

A new addition to the Husqvarna family ~ a Chainsaw …

It has taken me a very long time to finally decide upon this acquisition. It was not really something I ever seen myself having, the simple reason being ~ chainsaws scare me …!!!

At the back of our house is a very large forest with many trees which have over time fallen down giving a huge potential for an abundance of kindling for the wood stove and good wood for outside fires.
So, after much thought, some coaching from a neighbour, lots of reading and viewing many YouTube videos, I decided that a chainsaw would be a good idea.


The chainsaw which is a Husqvarna 240, 38cc with a 16” bar, now shares my care, attention and cleaning skills with the other Husqvarnas’, see ~


With all sorts of safety equipment and wears, I tried it for the first time today, the freshly cut results can be seen in the photo below ...


No comments:

Post a Comment