Monday 12 August 2024

They only get better ....

This morning’s early outing must take its place in my top ten of best beach wanders. It is not an exaggeration to say, since moving to the South Shore in July 2016, I have never had a bad or disappointing walk on the beach, regardless of the season or weather they have all been absolutely great.

With the tide heading out to an 8.00am low, a very light warm wind coming from the south east and bright morning sunshine casting long shadows, it was all beyond perfect.

In addition to being in the pleasant company of the local seagulls, I also enjoyed time with some migratory buddies, who at this time of the year constantly challenge me with how rapidly I can take their photo, before they quickly fly or run off.


















No comments:

Post a Comment