Wednesday 31 July 2024

Where did July go ….?

Regardless of how many times I look at the calendar, or confirm the date on my iPad or computer, I cannot alter the fact it is the last day of July ~ it leaves me asking, where did the last four weeks go …?

It is now over a month now since I returned from my “Euro 2024” adventure, which was four weeks long. By comparison to the haste of July, I am thankful the Euro trip felt much longer and did not seem to be in any hurry to get somewhere.

Not wanting to waste this last of the month, I was out early this morning for a beach wander and a visit to the LaHave Islands. When I left Pleasantville, it was bright warm sunshine, then just 10Km down the road it became misty and chilly. Upon my return at the very same point on the road, it became warm, bright and sunny again.

This morning’s pics of the islands and beach ….




1 comment:

  1. We had that same experience one day. Warm and sunny for treats at the bakery, then misty. Pity I wasn't really a photographer then.

    ReplyDelete