Wednesday 4 October 2023

Only half the beach today …

Recently I have been doing lots of additional walking around the local area, typically as much as six to seven kilometres a day. The main motivation to get me out so often is to listen to music. Earlier this year, I bought an mp3 player which now has a collection of 5780 files or songs. They been put together by copying (or ripping) from my own CD collection and a generous gift of a couple of thousand or more sent over from Vancouver Island by Buddy Dave.

Some days in addition to the local wander always in the pleasant company of the mp3 player, I also do a beach wander where I only need the agreeable company of the natural coastal surroundings and my camera. Today was one of those, a local wander in the morning and a beach wander in the afternoon. With only half the beach done, my legs were absolutely aching, they just had far too much today and they were telling me that rather loudly and painfully …

So, for the first time ever (I think), I only did half of Crescent Beach and then went off to the islands for a wee look around.

Today’s random pics






No comments:

Post a Comment