Thursday 13 October 2022

Early morning LaHave River …

In complete contrast to yesterday’s blog ~

“Indian Falls ...”

https://southshoretidewatch.blogspot.com/2022/10/indian-falls.html

~ which was set in bright afternoon conditions at the north end of the LaHave River, this morning I was up early and off my perch to capture the south end of the same tidal river in what was misty, still and calm conditions ~ it turned out to be an enjoyable adventure …








The same view yesterday morning

The same view yesterday morning


The same view yesterday morning










1 comment:

  1. All beautiful pictures of the LaHave River, some showing the difference on a different day. I feel as if I am at the LaHave River. I guess these pictures were taken from the Southern shore of the River.

    ReplyDelete