Friday 27 January 2017

A sepia day out

As I wander through this merry chapter, I am basking in the delights of photography.
One of the most powerful, yet difficult elements to master in photography is capturing emotion and feeling. A really great image is one that conveys a mood and pulls the viewer into the scene. If a photo tells a story or tugs at the heartstrings then it is successful.
As I journey on, I learn to my own satisfaction how to use light, location, colours, weather, subject matter and composition to create photos. I hope the results will connect to the viewer, evoking the emotion and feelings that seems always to be present in the South Shore.

The selection below where taken on the day of this post at Rissers Beach, Crescent Beach, Bush and Bell Island. I thought today I would do everything in sepia, an attempt at capturing something ......
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment