Tuesday 2 April 2024

An afternoon nap on a rock …

With today’s weather being absolutely perfect in every way, I thought it would be nice to go for a nap on one of my favourite rocks. The chosen rock was at Rissers, and it is certainly one of the most comfortable of all that I have found locally at both Rissers and Crescent Beaches.

With the rhythmic pace of the waves coming in and crashing off some adjacent rocks, it was not too long before I was gone ~ I spent far too many years sitting at a wall to earn days like this .....

Below are pics of the rock, unfortunately they don’t fully show the natural (comfortable) curvature that seems to fit me rather perfectly. Also below are other photos from this afternoons outing that I took after waking up …



















No comments:

Post a Comment