Friday 22 December 2023

I am cold …

Since the start of the cooler season, I have been feeling incessantly chilled and cold. I am definitely feeling much colder at temperatures I was once very comfortable with. I have read this may be caused by slower blood circulation and thinner skin as we age ~ at 62 does this apply, if so I now have a genuine fear as to what it will be like in 2074 at age 113. Another possible reason for always being cold is weight loss, over the past few months my bathroom scales tell me that I have lost about 14lbs. 

Whatever it is, I hope it is temporary ………..

This morning I went out for a very cold wander on Crescent Beach. At one point, I thought the chilled wind from the west was going to cut me in half. Fortunately, I survived and afterwards took a little look around the islands.

Below are this morning’s bone chilling pics …



No comments:

Post a Comment