Saturday 25 February 2023

It came ….

In my previous blog ~ “Before the snow …” at

https://southshoretidewatch.blogspot.com/2023/02/before-snow.html ~

I mentioned that we were due a snowfall, well I can report that it came and on time too.

After some snow clearing and with the accompanying cold air stinging my cheeks I pulled my scarf up closer to my face and went for a local wonder. With what seemed like a white blanket covering the trees, the ground and houses, I started out down at the river before venturing into the forest at the back of the house. It was perfectly quiet and still, the only sound I could hear was my boots crunching in the snow. Such an incredibly peaceful wonder in the company of undisturbed snow and long shadows.




















2 comments:

  1. I love looking at snowy pictures scenes,
    as they are serene and beautiful, but am hating the cold more and more.

    ReplyDelete