Wednesday 22 April 2020

With no beach wanders during ....


…………. this lockdown period, I am walking more in the forest at the back of the house. In the past, it has been known for me to get lost in there, so I now try to pay more careful attention to my movements and direction.

Yesterday in bright sunshine what stood out the most, was the multitude of different types of moss. At times the forest floor resembled a soft multi-shade green carpet, with the occasional tree stump and rock breaking the landscape to show off its velvet coverings, it was all rather nice …















3 comments:

  1. You need some breadcrumbs or something...to help you find your way back. Ron marked our section with orange tape so I can find my way back to the house ;) Love the photos - so lush, so green!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janet, it is good to know that Ron would want you back ...!!!

      Delete
    2. Yes, never thought of it that way ;) Awesome photos of the water in the latest blog, G!!

      Delete