Wednesday 12 February 2020

Smoothing out the water

On this absolutely stunning day with the tide just past its peak, I was once again in the company of my camera for a beach wander. 
With the ND1000 Filter installed and the camera set at 100 ASA, I thought I would try to smooth out the water.
The results below are slowly improving from the last attempt, I would certainly like to get better, but definitely would not want to get it perfect …!!!!

F-Stop 16 with 20 Second Exposure

F-Stop 16 with 15 Second Exposure

F-Stop 9 with 5 Second Exposure

F-Stop 16 with 6 Second Exposure

F-Stop 10 with 8 Second Exposure

F-Stop 16 with 2 Second Exposure

F-Stop 10 with 4 Second Exposure

F-Stop 11 with 5 Second Exposure

F-Stop 16 with 5 Second Exposure

F-Stop 16 with 4 Second Exposure

F-Stop 16 with 4 Second Exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment