Friday 26 August 2022

Sitting on our rocks …

I was out early this morning for a beach wander and sit on My Rock.

On m my way there, I stopped to take a couple of photos of the LaHave River, then onto the islands to try out the new camera at some familiar locations, but in what I hoped would be different light conditions.

During my rock sitting, I had the pleasant company of Seagull Buddy. He sat not too far from me for as long as I was there, like me I am sure he was enjoying the solitary view and calmness of the sea around us.

You can read more about my history of claiming rocks for myself  at ~

"50 years ago ...." ~ 

https://southshoretidewatch.blogspot.com/2021/07/50-years-ago.html

Below are a couple of pics of Seagull Buddy, the Lahave River, the islands and morning life on the beach …


















No comments:

Post a Comment