Friday 19 August 2022

Out and about with the K-70 ...

I have now had the Pentax K-70 for a week and spent a good part of that reading the 165-page manual, searching the inter-web to find out what certain things mean in the manual and taking photos.

In the time since obtaining my first camera in 1974, the Kadak Instamatic 25, see ~ “My journey with cameras ...” at ...

https://southshoretidewatch.blogspot.com/2022/08/i-recently-to-dig-deep-into.html ~

I have probably taken many thousands of photos. Some have been borderline good, others are OK, while a few have been awful, I have yet to take my best photo. Perhaps that will never happen, but it is fun trying ….

Below are some pics from this week’s outings with the K-70, they are from around the empire, the beach, the rocks and the islands.


































No comments:

Post a Comment