Saturday 31 August 2024

Where did August go …?

The calendar tells me that tomorrow I wake up in September, but I actually feel that it should be mid-July …!!!

This summer is just flying by, I recall clearly August starting in what seems like just a few days ago, and now it is Labour Day weekend  ~ Where did August go ...?

While deeply and seriously thinking about that question, I took what turned out to be a brief sunset walk on Crescent Beach. The tide was too high for my usual full length beach wander, so after taking a couple of photos of the sun going down, I headed off to Bush Island. On the island I enjoyed the company of Great Blue Heron, who watched with much interest, as I tried to get that perfect sunset photo.

As for an answer to that question ~ I have absolutely no idea ….

This evenings pics ~ 

















No comments:

Post a Comment