Monday 8 April 2024

Partial Solar Eclipse over Pleasantville …

Today’s Solar Eclipse started at 3.27pm, peaked at 4.38pm and ended at 5.44pm.

With stacked ND Filters (ND64 and ND1000) attached to my Zoom Lens, the camera set at a Shutter Speed of 1/125 and a F-Stop of F29, I was out in perfect cloudless conditions to see what I could capture ~ the are results below showing before, during and just after the peak.

On what was a very warm day, during the 95% eclipse I was amazed at how quickly the temperature dropped, it got really chilly. The birds in the surrounding trees seemed to have got very confused about it, during the peak they were chirping out their evening calls ~ all very interesting.

























1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this - being out here in SK, there was nothing. Maybe I'll catch the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete