Wednesday 25 January 2023

Waves Galore …

In need of a good brisk beach wander, I headed off to Crescent Beach. But with the tide extremely high, there was no available space for both me and the water.

So, with that I went off to Rissers, where the waves today were plentiful and big. After a very nice wander, I found one of my regular suntraps and thoroughly enjoyed the natural show before me. It was so good, I could easily have sat there all day, in fact I almost did ……….

On my way back along the road from Rissers, I noticed the tide had retreated enough on Crescent for me to complete my original plan. So, with the sun shining brightly and minimal wind, I turned the sand to glass and had an absolutely wonderful (brisk) walk.

Below are the pics of the wild water at Rissers, together with some closeups of Seagulls and Crab Buddy. He seemed trapped and vulnerable, a good distance from the water's edge in the advancing low tide, so I carried him over to the nearby rocks, where he seemed relieved and happy ~ perhaps a life saved ..
















No comments:

Post a Comment